- ICE RIVER GREENLAND 2017 EXPEDITION
- The WindSled
- The WINDSLED, a Scientific Project
- 2018-2019 WINDSLED Antarctica Circumnavigation
- 2016 WINDSLED GREENLAND ICE SUMMIT EXPEDITION
- 2014 WINDSLED Greenland Circumnavigation
- 2011-2012 WINDSLED Acciona Antarctica Expedition
- 2005-2006 WINDSLED Trans Antarctic Expedition
- 2000-2003 WINDSLED Greenland Crossings
- 1999-2000 WINDSLED Trials in Pyrenees and Canada
- Historical Background
Mr. PETER CLARKSON (former president at SCAR, Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
" We may be witnessing the birth of a new phase in scientific exploration of Antarctica's interior. "
Mr. LEOPOLDO GARCÍA SANCHO (at Ecoter-CSIC, Higher Council for Scientific Research)
" The WindSled brings forward the possibility to investigate in areas where hitherto were inaccessible. I am impressed with its capabilities for sporadic research. "
Mr. PÍO CABANILLAS (at Acciona Company)
"A unique project that enables clean exploration of Antarctica. Follow this project because it's worth it. No one has ever accomplished anything like this before. "
Geolocation Greenland #IceRiver2017
ICE RIVER GREENLAND 2017
Ice River Greenland 2017 / / Over 750 mi (1,200 km) / / Driven by the wind, in total autonomy / / Departure: May/15/ 2017 / / Uninterrupted 30 day journey / / Sponsored by Greenland Net, Tasermiut South Greenland Expeditions / / Scientific experimentation / / Five expeditionary on the WindSled convoy / /
MAY 15TH: Departure to Greenland. MAY 27TH: The expedition begins near the Kangerlussuak region. JUNE 27TH: Expedition end. JULY: Presentation of results by the expeditionary.